June 15, 2017

MONEY'S WORTH

I do like to get my money's worth and I did today.  Talking about this new "beach" haircut.  I told Judy to cut it short.  And she did.  I also colored it and look like a new "old girl."  Well it does not matter to me and hope it does not matter to you.  I am just rambling because I have almost checked my list of things to do off.  Some can't be done till the last minute.  Like meds and some more little things. 

I am taking Bitsy to Briarwood Clinic to stay while I am gone.  She will think I have given her away. but someone said she told her cat she was going to a Cat Spa for a makeover.  Hope this will be good for Bitsy.  I picked up cookies at the dinning room this morning.  They look good but I was good and did not taste them.  It is so different from the first days when I made "dog" and "cat " shaped cookies.  I used  to do a lot of things that I don't do now.  So be it.

Betty Boop

No comments: