June 8, 2017

"GET YO BISSNES DONE"

Terrible English.  I think it is funny.  I am getting my business done because time is short.  I composed a poem for the July VILLAGER because we will be gone when my contribution is due.  I need to do the Library board too.  But here is the one for the VILLAGER.
 
BEACH WEEK
by Dot Ellis
 
Hi Ho!! Hi Ho!! Hi HO!!
As off to the Beach we go.
Excitement and Spirits high.
Can hardly wait----my oh my!!
 
We have packed and planned,
That's part of the fun.
This year will again be grand.
Nothing like it under the sun.
 
We lounge and stroll the Beach
Lovely as far as eyes can reach.
Back inside to eat and rest.
Enjoying each other---that
part is the best.
 
The sun is now setting on another good year.
We have all grown in many ways,
I hope the "memories" will always be dear.
And we can share many more days.
 
See you next year!!
Betty  Boop

No comments: