June 6, 2017

WEATHER



Rain or shine?  Take your pick because just wait and you will get your wish.  They say (the weather people) that we are in for a dry stretch.  Great, I am ready.  I just finished a poem for THE VILLAGER.  It is called BEACH WEEK.  Where did I get that ?  Oh yes, we are on tap to go on the 17th.  I sure do wish I could feel comfortable about going this year. I feel so bad some days. like I should just stay close to home, but then the desire to go takes over.  I am just a mess.  My energy and strength has gone down so much lately.  While I love the family so much and want to see everybody, I just know I will wimp out. 

Jan and I are going to have me fitted for a hearing aid today.  I hope my expectations are not too great.  So many people I talk to seem to think they are over rated.  I will see, I guess. 

Well I must go and type my new poem for my editor. 

Betty Boop













No comments: