July 12, 2017

ANOTHER ADVENTURE

Something new all the time.  This is a biggie, as I was told by the ENT Doctor  that I needed hearing aids. Nerve damage pretty bad in one ear.  Age related no doubt.  This is what I get for living so long.  So it is a challenge to take care of myself.  Need my sweet daughters to help-and they do.  Well. I got the devices yesterday after a long orientation from my audiologist.  She is super good and I was pleased to be able to take it all in.  Except when bedtime came and I took them out and lost it when I tried to store them for the night.  Had trouble with the battery charger.  Was that green light  supposed to blink all night?  I called Jan at 9:30 and worried her a while.  Finally decided to let it blink.  This morning I had no trouble turning them on before I successfully got them in place.  I guess it will take practice.  Haven't seen anyone this morning to try them out.  They look fine and you hardly notice the little fine wire .  So Be It.

Betty Boop
P. S, I. Apologize for this post.  It was what is consuming me now. 

1 comment:

umer hb said...

Your post is amazing which is about ENT problems and solution.This is very helpful for me...