July 19, 2017

OLD DOOM & GLOOM

Here I go again.  Wish I could write something good.  Maybe soon..  I am going to the Dr. today again.  Hope for the best and maybe I can get back to normal soon.  I get the urge to write and keep looking for something fun to say.  Oh yes I know what. M. G.  and Amy came yesterday.  Amy brought me my first frozen yogurt I have had in a long time.  Two flavors.  I liked the strawberry best.  It was so refreshing and goooood. !!  My appetite has been less lately and she said she was tempting me.  She had stories to tell about her lunch with her UMW "girls" from the church.  They are my age mostly and she just loves them and they love her.  She said they had 20--four on walkers and 1 in wheel chair and I am sure more need to be on canes.  She made it sound funny.  She said she gave an extra big tip.  The restaurant was very kind and helpful.  That was nice. 

Betty Boop

No comments: