July 9, 2017

BALCONY BREEZE

The breeze was so pleasant this morning on the balcony.  That is my "getaway".  Early it is so quiet and beautiful.  I get the felling that it is a new start and whatever happened yesterday is just that--yesterday.  Today stands on it's own and offers new opportunities.. new experiences and joys. I ask God to show me the way he wants me to go and to point out his plan for me.  I also ask for blessings on my family every day.  Some days I talk to God about certain ones and thank him for all he has done for me and my family.  End of sermon for today.

Jan came yesterday.  He had another slow time in the Cyber.  They posted a notice that it would close early Monday for retraining and new food choices.  I hope it works.  They have been having such a hard time getting it right lately.  It is such a nice thing to have anther place to eat instead of dinning room.  It was so good when I first moved here.  I hope for the best.

I have been posting beach pictures in my photo album.  Having another mental trip.  That is why I like real pictures.  My one on the BRAGGING RIGHTS board downstairs has been a real hit.  I love the comments from everyone.       Well  church and lunch is coming up----I am blessed.

Betty Boop

No comments: