July 6, 2017

LOOK MOM--NO CAVITIES.

Most of you may not remember that ad about no cavities.  But I can use it today.  I don't really like to go to the dentist.  Who does?  But bad experiences as a child left me with fears.  I got a clean report today.  Good for another 6 months I hope.  Amy and I then had lunch at the Piccidilly Don't laugh.  The food was so good and the restaurant was clean and nice and the waitress was pleasant.  They make the best smothered calve liver ever.  I used to hate  it as a child but my taste has changed.  We then went to the Vet to buy that cat some expensive food.  Is she worth it?  Of course she is.  She can't help her allergies.  We still think that is what is wrong.  Will soon find out as my Vet is determine to get to the bottom of her problem.  We rode by Riverwood Homestead.  Not a lot of change since last time.  Then we got  gas for my car,  Then stopped at Freshway on Old Canton Road.  I am having corn on the cob and fresh yellow squash and sweet potato fries that I had in the freezer.  Sound good.  I would say this has been a good day.

Betty Boop

P.S. You do know how to cook corn in the husk in the micro?  Easy. Ask Mr. Google

No comments: