July 17, 2017

UNDER THE WEATHER.

It seems that UNDER THE WEATHER is my home now.  I seem to stay there a lot.  I am getting a little weary of it.  Maybe I will feel better soon.  I hope so.  I am tired of this apartment and pain.  I hope the meds help soon. 

My we have been having some strange weather.  Rain and storms every afternoon.  The thunder has been loud.  It is so funny, but it does not seem to upset Bitsy.  In fact she seem curious and stares out, but not in fear.  Well maybe I will have something interesting to write about soon.  It is hard to be pleasant when you feel bad.

Betty Boop
P.S.  Have you seen that crazy GONG SHOW on TV?  I have been looking at too much TV lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hurry and get back to your usual cheerful self.