July 1, 2017

THEN THERE WERE 7

Breakfast this morning grew interesting.  I usually am alone(by choice).  But Saturday I usually join two lady friends.  This morning we kept growing till we had 7 around the table.  Fun and many subjects were discussed.  I told them about THE DOT SPOT.  And  that I would write about them.  I had to retract that because they were amazed and surprised.  I told them that all names would be changed so not to worry.  Of course that is true. 

Hot already this morning.  The sprinklers were going yesterday late.  We have had so munch rain till I wondered if they were testing the system because I can't believe we need to water the lawn yet.  Maybe someone made a boo boo.  It happens you know.  Shirley's farewell concert was beautiful and so was the reception.  We are going to miss her.  Diana is going to do a good job, I just know she will.  We will give her a lot of support because she is capable and I know we will love her too.

Betty Boop

No comments: