July 29, 2017

STORMY SATURDAY

Big storm last night and more rain to come today.  It is getting dark right now.  I kind of like this kind of weather.  When I don't have to get out and go somewhere.  I had breakfast with the Saturday crew.  Unlikely bunch.  I like them all and am happy to listen to them.  Although some are complainers and some love to express their opinion but that is O. K. too.  Two ladies and one gentleman are regularly there and two check in late just to tell their story for the day.  Two eggs, over light, sausage. whole wheat toast and coffee will do me just fine.  Now I have to shampoo and do little things around here.  I told Jan I had used her up this week.  She took me two times to appointments and I don't want to overdo and make her tired of me.  Although she never seems tired of helping me.  I am so blessed to have daughters like I do. 

Betty Boop

No comments: