July 5, 2017

BLUEBERRY BOURBON GLAZED RIBS !!!!!

Sound good?  It was not to me.  No taste whatsoever  They were tender and meaty but tasteless.  But there was plenty other to eat.  Watermelon for sure.  Cole slaw, beans Even omelets cooked to order. Squash grilled/  Bacon wrapped BBQ burger if you wanted and garden  salad.  Oh the list goes on.  Watermelon Sangris, coffee Georgia peach cobbler, ice cream, Mississippi Mud cake and I may have missed something.  It was attended well and I enjoyed the company.

Bitsy and I watched the fireworks at 9:00 They were at Liberty Park.  We had a good view. .  Me on the balcony and her in the window behinds me.  She seemed fascinated -- not afraid though the noise was loud.  A big bunch of folks watched from the terrace down front.  They seemed to enjoy it outside.  So that was the 4th for me.

Betty Boop

No comments: