July 28, 2017

TWO LONELY DUCKS

It has been unpleasant to sit on the balcony lately.  I have missed it early in the morning.  But today it was bearable and I enjoyed a few minutes.  I saw two mallards floating up stream.  Not lonely because they had each other.  (MY observation),  You know it can be quirky sometime.  I love to imagine stories about the ducks.  And  also up on the newly mowed hill Canada geese  I guess they were feeding from the recent mowing.  They are still a problem to us.  They are so messy on the walk ways and very aggressive too. 

I start therapy today on my shoulder.  What a chore.  I hope I get rid of the pain.  The rotator cup is inflamed and is painful when I use it in a certain way.  Good therapist who will work with me.  Hope for the best.  I can't believe how "needy" I have become. So much maintenance .  Oh well I try to take it day by day.  What else can I do.  I am thankful for all the good help I have.  Bitsy is better.  Dr.Meadows gave her a shot of cortisone and also an antibiotic too.  She feels frisky already and has stopped that  terrible scratching.  O. K. for a while till we find out what is the real problem.  We will get better together.  We will console each other. 

Betty Boop

No comments: