July 20, 2017

LOOKING UP

That is where things stand now.  Looking up.  My Dr. encouraged me yesterday.  My A1C numbers were perfect. I weighed 108 pounds. And she gave me a prescription for physical therapy on my shoulder and arm that I think I injured while fooling around in my storage cage.  I should not even go there.  It has been so painful for a couple of weeks or longer.  Thought it would get better, but no.  It hurts a lot at night and keeps be awake.  Some Aleve and Tylenol is supposed to help.  I must say it did not last night.  I will have s new adventure to work on.  But blood sugar and blood pressure and weight being good, I feel like I am going forward.  Lot to be thankful for.  Good Dr. and good driver to take me.  Bless Jan. What else could I ask for  I am blessed.

Betty Boop

No comments: