June 1, 2018

HOT HOT HOT

Crazy computer.  Like me. it is getting old.   spend most of my computer time getting on line.  Sloooooow.  I opted to stay indoors this morning. I slept till 7 and it was getting warm by then.  I fix my breakfast and that takes time too.  So I am inside looking at the balcony.  Things are smoother somewhat.  I am afraid to say that.  Because I know how fragile this blood pressure thing is.  I walked (strolled) down to post office yesterday.  I am getting used  to the stigma of being fragile.  I was afraid of what people thought.  I feel better as everyone understands that it is the norm here for things to start downhill.  I was lucky for so long and then I fall apart.  I do feel stronger each day and an still amazed at what this has taken out of me.  Did not expect it. Another experience along the way. 

Please excuse me, I will get back to talking about something else when something else happens.  How about that?

Betty Boop 

No comments: