November 16, 2018

BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE !!!!

Oh! You did not see it? You have to get up early.  I, for some reason woke at 5 and could not go back to sleep.  Almost afraid to at 5. I would over sleep for sure. So I confused Bitsy and started  everything early.  The clouds were amazing.  How can they be so different every day?  I will tell you how.  There is a master painter in charge. You don't have to understand.  But just enjoy.   A little nippy at 30 degrees but the weather man promises it will warm to the 60's today.  Enough about the weather.
 
I was thrilled with the little 5 and 6 year old children from St. Anthony's school . 33 of them.  All in their homemade Indian and Pilgrim costumes.  They were amazing and so cute and sweet. They came out to us after singing and gave everyone a bunch of corn and shucks to hang on a door complete with a note of a bible verse.   Mine is hanging on my door--so pretty and festive.

That's all for today.
Betty Boop

    

No comments: