November 28, 2018

IT'S MAGIC

Nothing like a hair cut.  Especially when mine was overdue.  And the frosting on the cake is hair color.  Wow. that is magic.  I am taking my color time writing.  Hope no one comes to the door while I am in stages of undress.  I have learned my lesson.  This hair color business is pretty permanent on the places you don't want it. So, I pretty much strip down. So now that I have drawn a picture of me for you, I will proceed with a little visit.  I just passed the display case in the lobby.  My Mexican Nativity is displayed so pretty.  It most surely looks different from all the rest.  I like that it stands out.  When we bought it in Mexico a long time ago, I thought after I got it on that it was something to keep even though it was different.  Dianna seemed very pleased with it. I set it up on an old piece of quilt that belonged to Truman's Mother. Just a fit.  I am sure there will be those here who will question it but I consider is quite beautiful. SO BE IT.

Betty Boop

No comments: