November 26, 2018

BUSY PLACE

Too cool for Balcony this morning. But the sun is out and it  will warm up some later. Too late to just "sit and sip." So I will do it before the computer. Busy day ahead. Exercise this morning.  I need it.  Visit with friends and catch up on the gossip from Thanksgiving and week end.  I love to hear it and keep my mouth shut.  Best way to have everyone like you.  Did you know that?  It is true for me. Don't believe half you hear.  I walked the Halls yesterday afternoon.  Many have decorated their entrances.  Is there a contest going on?  Mine looks good to me.  My tier table is filled to the "tacky" rim.  But I don't care.  It is pretty to me.  I put every little Angel that I own there.  I did not know how many till I put them all out together. Some are from travels, some old from my past.  Also mixed in are the little nomes that were my mother's. I think they are of value.  Who wants them for keepsake? 

Betty Boop