November 3, 2018

SATURDAY

I slept better last night.  Can't explain it.  If I knew why, I would "write it down." That reminded me of when I used to love for Truman to tell me stories about growing up on the farm.  A true little country boy who  worked and played his life from being born to wonderful hard working parents and with two brothers and one sister had a life that I could only imagine, being a "city girl."  I loved hearing of the fun he had. I would tell him to "write it down" for your children.   Finally he did make his stories into a book for his children and grandchildren, but it was first written for me.  Grandchildren, pull out TRU-B-DO- B-DO and read it sometime.  It will show you in so many ways how a little country boy grew up to be the great  man he was. Naturally I thought he was great.  Well he was!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: