November 15, 2018

COLD BUT BRIGHT

Yesterday was so gloomy (the weather). But around the Halls, it was bright, cheery, excited.  I think a change  in the weather can do that.  It was the buzz around the people that it was good not to have to go outside. Of having to go in spite of the weather is over for most.  Oh there is the Dr's appointments and various reasons to go, but not many and you can work around that usually.  So this is called retirement and living in an independent place too.  Life is good for me. 

My sweet girls came and we worked on my Christmas "happies"..  I bit off more than I could manage.  They came to the rescue and got a lot done.  One more session might do it.  They are turning out so sweet.  You know I believe in Angels and that is what they are.  So many Angel ornaments that you can make.  I have made a few different kinds.  These are so pretty and sweet.  Can't wait to give them. I have so many friends here.
A few new ones have joined us since last year. 

We are having children from St. Anthony's Catholic School to sing  a Thanksgiving Day program.  I am going as I like to see the programs with children,

Betty Boop

No comments: