November 22, 2018

HAPPY AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING

So much to be thankful for.  I know we say the words and really do mean them, but to live in this awesome country where we believe in God, and all the blessings he gives us each day.  We must give thanks every day.  I am thankful for the new little girl in our family.  She is so welcomed and loved.  Each day I give thanks for a beautiful day and a nights rest.  I could name them one by one and it would never end.  I am indeed thankful for my family.  They love me and accept me just as I am.  I do the same for them.

I am eating Thaksgiving lunch here and tomorrow our family who are here will gather for a second dinner.  How nice. Two times to cheat on the diet.  I am having lunch with my friend Betty and her daughter-in-law today and I don't know who else yet.  A lot of people are having lunch here today.  It will be good, but not as good  as Amy's dressing and M.G.'s fried turkey tomorrow.  Yes fried!!  Anything  Sophie cooks is special.  So two great days to enjoy !!

Betty (blessed) Boop

No comments: