November 25, 2018

CHRISTMAS IS-A-COMING

You  would believe it if you lived at SCV.  I came home from MG"s the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas had happened.  Little Elves had been at work.  When I worked on that committee, it took days to do what they had done.  More younger people helped so much.  It spurred me on.  I now have my hall entrance that  I maintain decorated and my door to my apartment and entrance looking like  Christmas.  My tree will wait a while till I get some more energy.  What store do you buy energy?  They turned on the lights on the Lake last night.  It was so pretty. The court yard and everywhere you can think of is decorated.  O. K. there were some sore backs I bet.  I met a lady pacing the hall before the Court Yard. Her husband was working after others had stopped.  She said she just got him over a bout with his back--she guessed he would be flat of his back again.  It was their first Christmas here and he was very into everything.  I know the fealing . I have been there and done almost everything there is to do, but can't do that much anymore.  Oh well,
bloom where you are.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad there is a new crew doing all the work. You can sit back and enjoy.