November 27, 2018

SAUSAGE BALLS

I always connect sausage balls with any family gathering.  I could eat my weight in them and the Chex  mix  is next.  I do like them very much to say the least.  Just the right snack.  All protein (Ha Ha)  Oh well it is a celebration and part of that is the good food that we eat only once in a while.    Next is the decorating.  I really am not up to par and extra takes a toll on me now, but I am doing it anyway and I find myself encouraging my Hall Mates to do the same.  I must say , not much is needed.  This place is frantic with activity.  The Lobby tree is magnificent.  The courtyard at night is lovely.  I could go on and on, but it is true.  It helps to have new residents who are working.  I remember when I could do all that.  What a rush of energy and a sense of belonging to something you think you have lost in leaving your home and making a new one here.  I made the move with ease and grace and I am proud of that,

Betty Boop

No comments: