November 5, 2018

C of blooms. HRISTMAS??

Is Christmas close?  My Christmas cactus thinks so.  My "boys" gave me this beautiful cactus in a white basket several years ago.  I almost threw it out a few times because it looked so far gone, but I nursed it and surprise--it is beautiful a month or so early.  Just full of Christmas red blooms.  So never give up, it might have just needed a rest. Same with me, I needed that extra hour and I am a Standard Time girl.  I went to exercise class this morning.  I have been avoiding it for various reasons for some time.  It felt good and I picked right up.  One shoulder was a little tricky{rotator cuff}  but I hope I did not strain it.  We will see.

Another creature has been affected by the time change.  Bitsy just can not understand why I wont come to bed on time.  She knows the routine and begs for it. In several ways.  Giving the stares of not understanding,  up on my chair and nuzzling my hair, going to the bed where she sleeps on the foot, and generally upset.  Oh well, I tried to explain, but she still doesn't like it.    I do. like it.

Betty Boop

No comments: