June 26, 2023

76 ON BALCONY

 O. K. for now. But wait till that sun gets higher and it will be too hot to handle. Yesterday was a scorcher. I stepped out on Balcony and then right back in. Glad for the AC. I have much to think about. Going to Beach is a big job. I am such a "baby" with so many needs, I know I am getting tiresome to readers. So I will try to just shut up and do it. 

I arranged the Hall table yesterday, with the Beach theme. Everyone who passed as I was working wanted to go with us to the Beach. I put the large picture of Truman walking on the Gulf  Shore Beach. Whitney gave it to me a long time ago. It is a treasure, and it hangs on the wall of my apartment. I look at it every day and remember the years we have all enjoyed going together. That was always the reason behind it for him and he loved the time we spent there as a big family. It was the way he grew up and he wanted it for our family too. 

MEMORIES were made that are in my MEMORY BANK. Let us make some more.

BETTY (they are worth the trouble) BOOP


No comments: