June 17, 2023

THIS IS YOUR LIFE

This is your life. Was that the name of a TV program? A name of a Book? A smart persons quote?  Maybe mine? Each day seems to bring something new. Some good and some not so good. I wish I could feel stronger. I am tired of weakness. It  sure is getting old, not to do some things very well anymore. I guess I am a hard nut to crack, so it is said. It is my problem to always  want to be in charge. I used to be so proud to say, yes I am 96 and still sort of in charge. But. it turns out I am not in charge anymore and really never was. So Be It. So life gets interesting.

Waffles with blueberries is a safe subject, Hey. I can still cook a "killer" of a breakfast. Now that is something to brag about. Right?

BETTY(always bragging) BOOP

p. s. somebody has to do it !!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a new breakfast cook(Dot) for beach week! T