June 27, 2023

BALCONY

 It will soon be too warm to sit on the Balcony at all. My we are having a heat wave. I hope it will be better at the Beach. The fun part is going on. Got out the long yellow,  legal pad and started the LIST. Always head of list is PILLS. Don't forget the pills. I remember one camping trip with Irene and Cecil. Don't remember where we were going, but we got as far as Greenville and Cecil remembered  that he forgot his meds. We were with other campers and one took him home, while we all waited to get his pills. I have always put the pills at the top of list. Other "must takes" are next. My list of don't forgets has grown through the years. But getting ready for trips is usually the fun part. Just thinking of what you need, reminds you of what to expect and that is the fun part. 

Do you know that banana and strawberry's perk up oatmeal. Yes. So does an English muffin. I found two in the freezer. Nice surprise with turkey bacon. Round it out with O. J. and coffee and you have a feast for the Queens. 

BETTY (get back to the list) BOOP

p.s. guess I do need a few other things.

No comments: