June 13, 2023

BIG CLOSET SALE DAY

 The Closet Sale is a tradition here. Two or three time a year we clean out our closets and donate to SCV. It is put on and run by residents to raise money for Christmas gift to our dedicated workers here for their service to us. We are not allowed to give any kind of money or gifts to them, so this was set up to show our thanks and love at Christmas. The amount is according to the length of their service each year. We have many smart residents who established it long ago. I am glad to give also a sum to it. Fun and a lot of work goes on. SCV is special because of our many things our residents do to help it be the special place it is. I used to do a lot . but can't anymore. But I am glad to live here. I am just sitting back and trying to enjoy it all.

BETTY(there comes a time for me) BOOP

p. s. not easy to do so little.

No comments: