June 3, 2023

CORNISH HEN

 Ever  tried it?  Once in a while we have it for a treat. I have always felt guilty eating those cute little birds. I got curious about their origin. I knew they were a cross between two birds, but which ones. Read and enjoy, because I will not take up the space and time to tell. Good little read from Mr. Google. Anyway, I have one in my fridge for lunch. I know it will be tender and good.   I saw the mother and father of one little baby CANADA GOOSE walking the edge of Lake this morning. Only one left of the am sure of a large nest. It will survive because it it about half grown and too big for harm to come to it (I hope.) Imagine loosing almost your whole nest and the time spent by Mother on the nest and then one left. I know nature can be cruel but it is the way it is. But I wonder if the Mother duck mourns the loss? Sun is warming things up fast, so I came inside to write to you.

Glad for Saturday and weekend--NO THERAPY.!!!!

BETTY ( stay with me) BOOP

p. s. something interesting will come.

No comments: