June 8, 2023

RED LETTER DAY

RED LETTER DAY because I finally got my new rollator. We went through a lot to get it. Makes no sense what Medicare wants, but you have to bow down and do it. Anyway I had no choice of the color, I don't really care about that. just give me one that works. Well it is red and very pretty too. So here I go. Want to help me give it a name? We had a big plan and it finally worked. A. took me to Dr. for my eye appointment. Went very well as he was pleased with new meds. We met Jan at Sal & Phil"s for lunch. They lost our order and we finally got lunch about an hour late.Amy went home=Jan took me to pick up new red rollator. It went very well, but went straight to bed and slept till 3 o"clock. My what a day, but all is well and I am on the way to therapy this morning. Will that ever end? Yes. it will finally and we will really have a RED LETTER DAY AGAIN. 

BETTY (RED IS MY FAVORITE NOW) BOOP

p. s. used to be blue

No comments: