June 24, 2023

OVER-D0

 Do you ever over do? I am the worst at it. Give me a little strength and awaaaay I go. I had 3 BIG boxes from Amazon to unpack. Sure I could do that.  Not so hard for most. But if you are still protecting a shoulder and just got out of therapy to do that--well it is stupid to tug and tug to break the seals and lift out contents and stack them. But STUPID did just that. I did realize I could not do it all at one time, and stopped for the day. Saving some for tomorrow. But I should have waited for help. Anyway, it got the best of me and I used all that wonderful strength I so covet, Strength for the day is my daily prayer, but I took some from the next day too soon. This whole stroke thing is hard to understand. Is it that or the shoulder the problem. I am either stupid or hardheaded. Which? Well today is another day and maybe I can finish the job. Hard to explain the weakness I feel at times.

BETTY (always something to learn) BOOP

p. s. be still 

No comments: