June 9, 2023

RED ROVER

 Got a name for this little beauty. She rolls so smooth and silent. No clicking or hesitation. Doing her job. Making me feel safe again. Had a hard time getting her, but It was worth the wait. Do you remember the many games we played as children. Most did not require fancy equipment, just imagination? Not there is a thing wrong with the new. I am not apposed to good old progress. I am just saying--do you remember the outside games we played in the evenings as we hated to give the day up and go inside?  RED ROVER was one that I did not do well. Too small to keep up I guess. Big kids (they were always bigger than me) could run faster and push me over. Jump rope was more my style. And hopscotch too. I thought of RED ROVER this morning as I passed my new rollator. So shinny and red. So I said "Good Morning" RED ROVER, and it seemed to fit just right. So RED ROVER  she is. We will rove together in the halls and look grand. 

I have my last PT today. I passed the test yesterday and have achieved so much. I still will build on what I learned with taking the exercise class I used to take a few years ago and follow the exercise sheet they will give me. It is up to me now--I will do it !!!!!

BETTY (be my cheering squad) BOOP

p. s. all about "ME"

No comments: