June 25, 2023

TOWN CRIER

 Every town has one. I see the same one come each morning. He looks for crackers , all the time chirping his song. "Hurry, breakfast is ready." I mean he really sings with his mouth full. In swings his mate and they hurry to stuff as much as possible before the crowd comes. I am afraid I am attracting small biting ants too. I caught one biting it's way up my foot. I had on slippers, so he had made his way through the slipper before he took a bite of me. I jerked it off, shook the slipper and scratched the tiny bite. My they are small to bite so big. Maybe I will have to stick to the rules of don't feed the wildlife. Of course bird feeders are o. k. I love looking at them. My scene will be different soon,  Gulls and whatever lives on the Beach. Yes, I am preparing to go with Family to Beach week. It will be a few short of several members, but we will survive. Getting ready is a big part. It takes so much for me.  I am back to being a baby I guess, with all the stuff it takes. The equipment is sort of different, but must be packed and not forget the PILLS.!!!!

BETTY (I am so needy) BOOP

p. s, Thank the Lord for plenty of help.

No comments: