June 11, 2023

CALM AFTER STORM

  storm last evening. What a noise and wind, It  toppled  my fern off the table and made a little mess. I heard small hail at one time. Over fast. thank goodness. The rain was welcomed as everything looks fresh this morning. I had waffles with strawberries this morning. Regular Sunday morning breakfast. Not much prep, except I am out of turkey bacon. Can do without that when the strawberries distract me.

Not much to tell. Reading is still tiresome because of the stroke I guess. My eyes get tired and the words are a little blurred, so I don't get to read as much. Got two good books going and it is frustrating. Eyes are o. k. according to eye Dr. Better than usual--go figure. I have started to giving up trying to figure it out. The human body is complicated. Too many facts enter into the mix. I just give up and say--So Be IT

BETTY (but I really want to know) BOOP

p. s.  oh what a beautiful morning !!!


 


No comments: