December 18, 2023

beautiful concert

 The the Christmas program at Broadmeadow was the best ever. Wells Memorial Methodist Choir joined ours. Our director led a Choir loft so full, they had to add extra seats. My, My, what a sound that made. Good many people to listen to such a beautiful blend of voices. I was lifted to a great place as I listened. So now I am ready for family at Christmas. Great plans have been made. I hope for feeling good and to enjoy it all. It can get exciting. 

I saw Mrs. Card. this morning. t least I think she is his wife. Never together. They are such beautiful birds. They like the new blend of food we bought. They seem like treats to me. Speaking of treats---my breakfast was that. Dinning room biscuits are so good split and toasted. A little more trouble to scramble an egg than my fancy methods, but it was worth it. (add a little milk and beat well before you cook it soft.) There I shared my SECRETOrBUT































































No comments: