December 20, 2023

CHRISTMAS IS A-COMMING

 Ready or not. Actually, I am relieved to just be ready. Without all the rushing and preps. there are many. Except the flu and other stuff are hiding in the wings of our usual festivities. Oh, how I pray for it all. It is hard to just be still and know who is really in charge. Looking forward for the best, for all. When I remember all the shopping and parties to go too. I used to buy one outfits and wear it to all events. Usually the same people would not be there at all of them. But if it was a nice outfit. who cares?  I remember one special outfit I bought.  It was a pink dressy suit Shiny and made of something crisp. Oh boy. did I think it was something. High heels of course. Feet hurt the whole time. Women do punish themselves in the name if FASHION.

BETTY(ok that is it) BOOP

p. s. since you have nothing else to do--recall a few parties you have enjoyed and dressed up for. 

No comments: