December 12, 2023

O HAPPY DAY

 Best day in a long time. 7 of my local family came to our Christmas Choir. I was almost bursting with pride and joy. I sang my heart out for them. How excited I was. We did a very interesting program. Although a big part of our members were new, they got with it as the rest of "oldies" welcomed them. Our program was unique as it started with old favorites of our members all through the years and went on to some new ones and finally much loved Christmas songs and solos and duets from favorite members. An hour packed with fun and remembering. It did me so much good, although I was completely wiped out. MG brought the most beautiful white roses to me. So sweet she is. She gave a friend one from the dozen. She always admires my family. How sweet it was. If I never get to sing again. I will always remember the happy time. Thank you again sweet and thoughtful family. You mean so much to me.

 BETTY BOOP

p. s. Went to sleep humming in my mind--TURN YOUR RADIO ON.  Loved singing that old gospel song.



BETTY (I slept good last night) 

1 comment:

Amy said...

It was great! Got me in the spirit!