December 7, 2023

WEATHER IS O. K.

 Will not dwell on weather. It is  good.  But why do Dr's have to always say., Well, remember you are "96".  I got the eye Dr. back yesterday, when I answered: But I will be 97 next month!!!  He smiled and I am sure he thought I would make it, but was afraid to say it. But back to my apartment and fixed a beautiful lunch from the fridge. I am holding my own with the eyes. No change is good for me. Thank you Lord and my very kind and smart Dr. Enough of that subject. 

Birds are happy with new food, but I have attracted a new fellow. Some kind of a dove. Really too big for my small feeder. But the others are approaching with caution. Waiting their turn. Fun to watch and knowing I have to let them work it out.

Jan took me to Dr. yesterday. It was lunch time when we finished. My eyes were dilated and I did not want to go out. We came back here to apartment and found  bits of  treasures in the freezer and fridge. Just like Mamma used to keep. She always had a piece of bacon or sausage plus a bit of toast in a little dish she kept on the stove. I have eaten many snacks like that.

BETTY  BOOP

No comments: