December 25, 2023

GREAT DAY

 Well, HO,HO, HO,--MERRY CHRISTMAS. If today is as good as yesterday, then it will be wonderful. We did enjoy my side of the family yesterday. All beautiful people and don't get together often. A good and lovely brunch was enjoyed as well as the many conversations. One niece is having first baby. One has a new boyfriend, another is newly engaged. Time marches on. Today a traditional Christmas feast is planned at #2 daughters home. All bring something good to eat and fun to share. Truman would have loved it all. I miss him so much at special times. What is your favorite holiday food? Hard to pick?  I guess mine is the old fashioned way of dressing. The way my Mama made it. The gravy is important too. She never made Pumpkin pie, but I have learned to like it too. Hey, the list goes on. And so do we.

BETTY (full and Happy) BOOP

p. s. enjoy yourself.

No comments: