December 11, 2023

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED

 The day of our Choir program.  Got my black pants ready, white shirt, a touch of red for around my neck and my voice kind of working. I will try. 

 And don't be shy to ask for help to get on and off stage. That is one of my problems. It is part being sorry to have to ask for help. But we have such helpful and nice people and I am sure I would do the same for anyone else. Forget all that and try to sing my strongest and best. Like the little Drummer Boy and his drum. 

It is 31 degrees and sunny. Funny how we are enjoying so many kinds of weather. 

I took down a Christmas mug for coffee. Well the first one, I dropped and it broke. Now I am down to 3. Hope I make it through Xmas with a Christmas mug to cheer me up. I used to have many of them, Over the years I have given some away or broke a few. This one is the Jolly old man decorating a tree.

BETTY think of me during the program this afternoon) BOOP

p. s family will be here to listen.

No comments: