December 5, 2023

MY SOURCE SAID 37 DEGREES

 But, I am unreliable. Don't bet on me. The sun is shinning and the birds are eating to brace the cold. Such a beautiful day. Choir practice went well, it was the last one before the Big Show next week. We are ready. Can't get the songs out of my mind.. Guess that is good. Wear your black pants and something Red on top. Now that sounds like a disaster, but we will be beautiful The men will wear a red bow tie, if they can locate one. Just listening to the conversations about the dress code and you wonder what you will see on the big day. But believe me, it turns out just right, Just sing Ladies and Gents and it does not really matter what you wear. Two years ago when we last sang at Christmas, THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY was dropped from the program. Can't remember the reason. I was devastated. My all time favorite has been added this year.  If I could find a drum, I could play it. But can't you just see that little boy and his drum playing his best?

 BETTY (play your drum) BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can’t wait to hear the program!