December 4, 2023

MONDAY, BUT WHICH MONTH???

 It is a puzzle. I know we have had strange weather before. Trouble changing seasons, but this one has been very strange. Never know what to wear. Will I get hot or cold?  I ponder. I went to Broadmeadow, my church in Jackson, yesterday. I had so much trouble finding my place in the program. It all seemed to go too fast and I got confused and lost my confidence. And low and behold it was Communion Sunday and I had to walk with Amy's help. Very upsetting. I was troubled the rest of the day. What is happening to me?  Amy said you are 96 six Mom. Well I will soon be 97, will change for the better then?  We should hope so. Sorry to be so depressing, but that is the way it is. Blog's should not be this serious, but funny.

BETTY ( better tomorrow) BOOP 

p. s. yes, I know the Preacher would bring the bread and wine to me at my seat, but that seems so "final"

No comments: