January 23, 2024

54 degrees

Nice break in the weather, WG (weather girls) have to scramble for words. I like the weather boys too, There is a new one named Roberto something or other. Will have to look it up.  He is good at his job and a good-looker too. Not that I am looking !!  I  can still look.

Choir was hard yesterday. We had a lot of new songs (new to us we worked hard. I know I worked hard, because I was tired. We finish at 4 but that does not matter, because I took my bath and dressed for bed. Of course I did not go to bed. I just was ready when 9:30 came. Please do not knock on my door. People here don't visit apartments much.  We do our visiting at gatherings, and IN THE HALLS. I like that system. That way, you can cut it off when you need to.

Well, I  must "cut it off and go. BYE, see you later."


BETTY  BOOP


No comments: