January 16, 2024

SNOW ??

 OF COURSE IT IS??14 degrees it is. I see white outside. The Golf-T is covered. Don't know how deep and I will let someone else discover that one. It looks pretty from the Balcony and I will enjoy it from the 3rd floor. I really think it is ice and jut a light layer of snow. Daughter in Memphis got plenty of snow. The pictures she sent are so pretty. She loves it. It was a time for oatmeal this morning. Mine was full of banana and strawberries. So satisfying !!!! As the old folks used to say--"stick to your ribs"  What did that mean?  Just stay with you  and keep you full all day? Does not work that way. Time marches on and we learn new things every day. Keeps you as they also say-"on your toes" . I could go on and on. Just nonsense , Let's go look at the "snow." 

BETTY BOOP 


No comments: