January 8, 2024

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Another week to get it all right. I got tired just reading all Amy did for Helen's funeral ,It must have been a very special going away. Made me think of my own and I don't think there is much to say about me. Anyway she did it her way. She would have had fun at her own party. 

Cold but sunny. The wind is blowing and just can't take sitting on Balcony. I wont tell you breakfast this morning. Not that is was not spectacular, as always, but the grapefruit from Jan's sister in law was the full of juice and taste just right. Loved it. I think it came to her from California. Anyway, it started the day right, so good. So with that bit of food news, I bid you a good day. Oh, I forgot to send a little happy. The first thing I do before I get up from my bed, I thank God for rest and usually a song comes in mind. 
With my rough wake up voice, I sing, Whatever comes to mind. This morning, why I don't know came---" Oh ware, oh ware.  has my little dog gone? With is tail cut short and his ears cut long. Oh ware oh ware can he be?"

BETTY (SILLY ) BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know where my little dog is!