January 5, 2024

DID YOU SEE THE SUNRISE THIS MORNING ?

 In have never see the sky look that way. Every kind of cloud you could imagine and color too. I sat and looked for a while. Didnot change fast as usual. I had a strange feeling that one of my long time Broadmeadow friends had entered and things will not be the same. 

Expecting rain today. We need it. I will stay inside and watch it. A "perk" of being retired and sitting pretty. I took a neighbor, who came home from the hospital after surgery, some of my homemade veggie soup yesterday and was happy she is getting well and looks forward to no pain, thank the Lord for that. Hope the soup helps. Nothing more humble than soup. I eat some kind almost every day. SCV dinning  kitchen makes it from anything. I like it all. Soup is good for what every is wrong with you. Somehow I always talk about food in my Blog. SO BE IT.

BETTY (I DECLARE IT SOUP DAY) BOOP

p. s. have some today!!!!

  








No comments: