January 28, 2024

EARLY CELEBRATION

 Pink is pretty for a Birthday.  Not quite pink'. but it is better. It is better   to have a get together on the weekend for most of them. 

At J's house. Decorated with pretty flowers. by our resident Decorator. So beautiful. I did not chose the food, but I did approve of it. Homemade Veggie soup, the way my Mother used to make it. My A. really knows how to make it. J, made her famous toasted Ham & Cheese  rolls. And slaw . We had my favorite kind of birthday cake--Black Bottom pie made by the famous cook Chef Ryan. M. G.'s favorite Man. We savored every bit of the wonderful pie.  Famous at Wiederman's in I can't think of the next door city but forgive me, I did think of the place  even though, I can't spell it. Oh well, it is the best pie I have ever had. UG!!! I better go.

BETTY (feeling my 97 early) BOOP

No comments: