January 31, 2024

HAPPY I MADE ANOTHER YEAR

 I am happy to be here. I guess the Lord has something for me to do. and I wonder just what I can do. I am sure it will be good. My life so far has been filled with blessings and I am grateful. Thankful I could cook such a good breakfast.  Wow. Daughter "J"  now brings me a different bread. It is larger slices, thick and better for French toast. I have perfected it  for me, a diabetic. I made it this morning and with my new Blueberry sugar free  syrup, it was perfect, Enjoyed it. I am looking forward to lunch with my girls.  It is a tradition.  Guess the place. The Shrimp Bisque is the best I've had.  See you there.

BETTY (am I grown up yet?)

p.s. I am like Peter Pan--"I wont grow up"









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I’ve been thinking about you all day.

Anonymous said...

Whitney

Dot said...

THANK YOU!!!! SO NICE TO HAVE BLOG FRIENDS. BETTY BOOP