January 7, 2024

SUNDAY, SUNDAY---JANUARY

Is this the first day of the week or do we consider Monday the first I ?  I don't think it matters. Sunday stands alone. A beautiful one . I don't know yet if I will brave Church today, although it is a nice day. I feel out of balance and can't get going yet. I know I am staying in too much, but I do what I like doing. Or what I have to.

O. K. Breakfast. No cooking. Frozen  Eggo Thick & Fluffy Wholewheat Waffle.      So good. I wanted the new syrup that was brought to me. Sugar-Free blueberry syrup. Could not get the bottle open as usual. Did not feel like standing in the hall with that disgusting old robe and wait for someone to pass by. Certainly  did not want to knock on a door. After all, I don't want that image to burn their brain. Must keep on the toes or I will be wheeling my cart of belongings  down the hall to Marion or worse.   I will look for a proper chance to get it open and enjoy some sugar-free Blueberry syrup from a friend.

BETTY(looking forward to that) BOOP)

p. s. it takes so little to make me happy.  

No comments: