January 10, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ==== FIRST BORN

 BIG event. first born. Lot to learn and really too excited to be afraid. Of course, I did many things wrong. but forgive me, Nobody tried as hard and yes had as much fun with the first. I guess, loving dolls as I did, I treated you that way. Dressing you in all the outfits I had been planning and playing with. You were dressed like a doll. Bathing you and dressing you were my favorite things at first. It got harder when I had so much to learn. I tried hard and since I did have a lot to learn, it was a new adventure. Soon wanted a second as you grew out of the tiny baby stage. and 22 (or was it 21) months later a second one came, bringing lots more to do, but also much more joy. I am what I meant to be---a Mother. When that little P. S. came 7 years later, I thought I was a pro for sure. And I was. Thank you, FIRST BORN for getting the ball rolling. ROLL ON. 

BETTY (just remembering) BOOP

p. s. Thanks for the memories.

 

No comments: