September 27, 2013

DC TROY

Well I think I know him well enough to call him by his first name,  After all they all laugh at how think my file is.  I have been going to this clinic for many years.  They say things like--"We need a wheel barrow to haul your file around,"  Dr, Newman was pleased (I think) with my eyes.  As usual I did have a few complaints.  He looked at me and offered a few lame excuses for my issues.  I am sure he was thinking  "Here is this old 86 year old complaining and by all reports she should be blind, but yet she can see better than most of  the people I see each day"  Now he did not say that but I bet he thought I should be thankful and I am.  I know how precious my eyesight is and I have come through a lot to be where I am, but being human, I still want more or at least assurance I will see a long time.  Along comes the word I preach so much to others.  Faith.  I pray for more stronger faith each day.  On the lighter side--Amy and I had lunch at The Cosmopolitan after the Dr. visit.  It is the place in Fondren that catered Paul and Sophie's rehearsal and wedding dinners.  It was DEVI NE  Good fresh and so good.  All in all a pretty good day.  Thanks Be To God.

Betty Boop

No comments: